FREE SHIPPING ON US ORDERS OVER $100
A semi-opaque grey/silver metallic.
- Virtually odorless, quick drying, have excellent shine and wear without a base or top coat.
- Free from Toulene, DBP, Formaldehyde, petrochemical solvents and non flammable
- They do not give off any noxious fumes and are not considered hazardous material, unlike conventional nail polishes
- Their water based formulas are breathable and therefore do not cause any yellowing and discolouration that is associated with conventional products
- A water base with a non-toxic, proprietary acrylic emulsion with ultra low residual monomer levels (< 0.1%), ensuring safety and their non toxic colourants are specially formulated using iron oxide pigments
How to Use
Clean and buff bare nails for a smooth surface. Rinse using clean water, dry thoroughly. Apply two thin coats of Acquarella Nail Polish. Shake polish well before use.
This is not a traditional nail polish and it will dry to the touch quickly, while under the dried surface, it is still “wet”. It does takes a while for the polish to completely “cure” and we recommend at least six (6) hours for this process to complete. To achieve this period with least stress on the polish it is suggested to apply the nail polish fifteen to twenty minutes before retiring in the evening. For removal we recommend Piggy Paint's Remover, Everclear from the liquor store (highest percentage natural grain alcohol) or 90% rubbing alcohol.
Ingredients: Aqua (CAS: 7732-18-5), Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer. May contain: CI 77489 (CAS: 1345-25-1), CI 77492 (CAS: 51274-00-1), Mica (CAS: 12001-26-2), CI 77891 (CAS: 13463-67-7) and/or CI 77499. Product contains no hazardous components under current OSHA definitions. European Union: None of the components of this product are listed in Annexes II, III of Directive 2008/42/EC or 76/768/EEC.
12.5ml / 0.375 fl. oz.